-m0odY-  

Posted by HoNeYsaH

Assalamualaikum..

wat a 'dark' day 4 me..
i cried this evening..
cried until i g0t headache..yah dat's me,if i cry t0o much, i'll get headache..
n until n0w,my head still spinning but alhamdulillah it's getting better..
i'm very em0tional dis evening as i didnt get wat i want..*s0bs*
;'(

dunn0 h0w t0 describe my feelng rite n0w..
Ya Allah..wat happened t0 ur slave..
mayb i'm just being t0o em0tional..
take evrything too serious..just cant c0ntrol myself..
i'm too sensitive..yah i'm very sensitive..very.very.very sensitive..
i'm easily get hurt but yet easily to forget it..dat's me..



dh lme aq x buat perangai cm ptg td..
n yes i did it this evening..y i'm s0 emotional??
just dunno..emm..
till here..
dunn0 wat to write..
my head just cant stop spinning..

mood:moody + try to sleep..

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 13, 2008 at 6:11 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

who are you anyway??

coming from my hometown.. makes me curious about you.. if you do know me, please let me know..

btw, feel free to pass by, or visit, or comment at my blog~

really appreciate that..

-mau interprem gak-

December 13, 2008 at 9:30 AM
Anonymous  

naper nie cayam...???
jgn la moody2 g2....
meh nk kongsi gak nie..

December 13, 2008 at 10:38 PM

indera putera kayangan:yah..feel free too
sapphire:n0tnhg lr dear..just being t0o em0tional ja yesterday..nga3..

December 14, 2008 at 2:57 AM
Anonymous  

moody rpnyer...isyh3...bhye x nk kwn ngn ko ni
hahaha.....joking!!

January 1, 2009 at 7:18 AM

x nk kwn ngn aq?
ish30x..
m0ody certain2 time je r..

January 2, 2009 at 9:13 AM
Anonymous  

xpe2...elok gak kdg2 mood ni
haha,,,,baru dpt expresi sesuatu...lool

January 2, 2009 at 10:32 AM

Post a Comment