searching for MY MR R  

Posted by HoNeYsaH

Assalamualaikum..



i guess lme gk x blogging since kt umh ari tuh..no idea at all..dunno wat to write..




nvm..let me just tell u a 'short story' of ma life now..haha..i've started my class 4 da 2nd sem now..quite scary n quite bz..1 more subject added which is AGAMA ISLAM..quite interesting..cant wait to learn it.. ^ ^

class remain da same except for lds math also agama islam..




back to da title..

y i'm searching 4 my mr rajin..
ouh..just dunno..
still wif perangai lame..
MALASZ!!
u'r gunno hve ur big exm dis year..aiya!!pliz change meh..PLIZZZ!!





My mr rajin pliz come to me..

i do need u ssgt!!
i beg u..
where'd u go..
pliz come back..
plissszzz!!
wanna change..
dun wnt to be da old me..
wweeee~~ (hope x hgt2 tahi itik)
hahahah..




wanna proud my family..
wanna make them hepy esp my love mom n dad..
aishhh..
(touching jap)
^ ^





IMPORTANT!!


if anyone found my mr rajin..
pliz search my num at yellow pages n call me..
A.SA.P.





p/s:still trying to improve ma english..


This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 7, 2009 at 2:30 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

10 comments

i oso looking 4 my mr rajin..
he jz disappear like dat..
i search every here n there bt still cudnt find him..
haish~

jum kte wt advertisement..
mne taw ade org jmpe^^

January 7, 2009 at 7:20 AM

bole2..
mri kte buat da advertisemt..
as soon as possible..
b4 dy jmpe mkwe bru..
hehehe..

January 7, 2009 at 7:36 AM

w8 a minute..

pliz come back. <=== i read this

n suddenly i thought bout dis..

there no "back", it's ur first time to have mr rajin.. haha.. pemalas all the time!

January 7, 2009 at 10:46 PM
Anonymous  

ya..agree wit kacipcrew..
think there is no and neva wujud dat mr rajin in ur life...
hehehh...but better find it now..
coz u hv a bigger responsibility now..
2 't8 care' of me...
congrats buddy!!!
hikhik

January 8, 2009 at 12:32 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
January 8, 2009 at 5:16 AM

dalila:hey u betray me dear..mne de..big responsibility???wow!!cant beleive it..huhu..hope dat u cn help me yah..help me also 2 find my mr r..
kacipcrew:hey..who said..dat's not my first time to hve mr r..he's mine b4,n sddnly he just dissapeard..sulking mayb..nvm..i'll find him a.s.a.p..do help me 2 find him too..

January 8, 2009 at 5:18 AM
Anonymous  

aku jmpe rajin ko
sbnrnye die tersembunyi dlm lubuk hati ko 2
mak oi...ckp mcm motivator la
hahaha

January 10, 2009 at 5:07 AM

wow!!
mne k0 jmpe dy??
cpt2 suh dy blek..
erm...
ok lr jgk tuh..
bley r jd motivator..
cme x bertauliah sgt jer..

January 10, 2009 at 5:58 AM

yeah mr rajin,,
i always wonder 2 smack his face,
right into the small gap right between his eyes
so that he always b with u n everyone.
menyusahkn org je mr rajen nie.
hehehe

January 19, 2009 at 7:31 AM

ouh n0!!
y u nk smack his face..
pity him meh..

January 22, 2009 at 10:07 AM

Post a Comment